Teacup Thursday: Liberty Blue by Johnson Brothers

Happy Fourth of July!! We hope you all have a wonderful 4th...we are so excited because we will be spending it with family...the cousins are all around the same age, so they are looking forward to a really nice time together.

With the holiday here, we thought today it would be fun to share with you another one of our favorite transferwares - Liberty Blue - Historical Colonial Scenes. The scene on the cup is of Paul Revere yelling, "The British are Coming...the British are coming..." How fun to have a bit of history on a teacup! Have a great weekend!






Other's Who Are Participating in
Teacup Thursday!

Comments

  1. I see Zachary is the official photographer here! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blue china! Wonderful little wooden village too! Happy 4th of July weekend!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have several different sizes of Liberty Blue plates here at my house. But I don't have any of the tea/coffee cups and saucers yet. I love the color, and the history in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have several pieces of Liberty Blue and just love it!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the liberty blue and the setting you photographed it in. Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite patterns, I have a set of the same cups. I especially enjoy how it's made in England. Funny how England produced a pattern of a battle defeating the British.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Princess Diana!

Last of the Summer Rose: Rose Ice Cream Recipe

Teacup Thursday: "A Cup of Christmas Tea"