Teacup Thursdays #1

This past week we were talking about all the pretty teacups we have been fortunate to collect over the past 5 years and how it is a shame that we usually drink from the same one every day. So we decided to try a new challenge - on Thursdays we will pick a cup from our collection and use it for the day! We hope to post a picture of the new tea cup every Thursday, so be watching as we showcase our collection in the weeks to come! We are excited to start using our collection more...we hope you will enjoy it too and perhaps be inspired to take on the challenge too! Let us know if you do!



This is a new teacup to our collection. It comes from our friend, Dennis, who picked it up on one of her travels. It's name is: A celebration of the Old Country Roses Garden made by Royal Albert.

Comments

  1. Beautiful and I like the colors swirls. so feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely tea cups! And what beautiful roses on this one!

    Joyfully in Jesus,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blog you have. Your tea cup is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very pretty teacup. I do the same thing. There are just some cups that are more comfortable to use regularly. I have one I use for winter and one for spring and summer. A fun idea to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will think on joining you. I already do 2 of these weekly challenges and don't know if I can handle another "where it requires structure" working so much like I do! BEAUTIFUL TEACUP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has to be one of the prettiest cup and saucers I have ever seen! Thank you for sharing. I love your idea of using our good china cups, I am gong to do ths too.
    Take Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really pretty tea cup. I love the garden scene framed by roses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Princess Diana!

Last of the Summer Rose: Rose Ice Cream Recipe

Autumn my Favorite Time of Year