Sprucing Up/Spring Cleaning

Ahh...the joys of Spring...and with that comes, Spring Cleaning!! Here this week we've been doing our own bit of Spring cleaning. As a former city girl...I have learned that on a farm, work is never done...It's been a trying process for me...because I am not a very patient person, and I want everything all nice and tidy...As you will notice when you visit our place, there is work that 'has been done' and, unfortunately, work that 'needs to be done!' We are excited though... this past week new rock was laid on the drive...
We hope that you are "digging" into your Spring projects too, but also hoping you can take some time off and visit us here for a cup of tea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Princess Diana!

Last of the Summer Rose: Rose Ice Cream Recipe

Autumn my Favorite Time of Year