Teacup Thursday: My Grandpa's New Hobby

Grandma and Grandpa Cherryholmes

Today, I’d like to share with you about my Grandpa Cherryholmes and his new hobby! Ever since Grandpa retired earlier this year, he’s been having so much fun going to tag sales and purchasing teacups! Yes, teacups for my mom and I. His only requirement of the teacup is that it’s from ENGLAND.


Here’s a picture of the his most recent purchase.

This one was his favorite. He really likes the ones with Flowers and Gold on them!

My Grandpa Cherryholmes is one Special Guy! He has a way of making you feel so special and loved! We love you Grandpa!

Other's Who Are Participating in
Teacup Thursday!

Comments

  1. I love your grandpa! A man after my own heart! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandpa has exquisite taste in teacups because this one is quite handsome! He and I would get along just fine! Have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited early this morning but didn't have time to leave a comment. How fortunate you are to have a special grandpa like this. He definitely has good taste when it comes to teacups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, I have come home! :) What stunning teacups, and if this is a taste of what Thursdays are like....I'll be back!!

    My mother-in-law instilled in me "only from England" as well.

    Does he have a price ceiling or does he bite the bullet if he likes the teacup?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a treasure your grandpa is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Princess Diana!

Last of the Summer Rose: Rose Ice Cream Recipe

Teacup Thursday: "A Cup of Christmas Tea"