Teacup Thursday: Chintz Teacup by Windsor


Last Christmas I gave this little teacup to Mom. It's a pretty Rose Chintz made by Windsor.









"He who must have beautiful roses in his garden, must have beautiful roses in his heart." ~ S. Reynolds Hole










Other's Who Are Participating in
Teacup Thursday!
Faith Hope & Cherrytea
Beautiful Clutter
Martha's Favorites
Breath of Fresh Air
Lady Linda Teacup

If you'd like to join us for Teacup Thursday,
 email me here with your blog address.
I'll post a link to your blog and you can link us to yours! Thank you!


Comments

  1. I have that very "Rose Chintz" Windsor" teacup in my collection. It must be a "Donna" thing! It is one of my favorite teacups. Thanks for sharing on this delightful Teacup Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love chintz. How pretty! Happy TT!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful teacup. I would love having a pretty pink chintz cup in my collection. I must go search for one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get here last week so I'm just admiring your teacup today. What a sweet chintz teacup! I am amazed at how many patterns are called Rose Chintz. I collect JB Rose Chintz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Princess Diana!

Last of the Summer Rose: Rose Ice Cream Recipe

Teacup Thursday: "A Cup of Christmas Tea"