Teatime Traditions Cookbook


Today, after a dental appointment in Des Moines, I stopped to gather the mail...there was a large envelope in there, which I knew had to contain a book...but what? I hadn't remembered ordering anything of late. I was delighted to find this wonderful Tea Time Cookbook from one of our tea friends - Jeannette Neel of Winterset, Iowa. She told me she was "doing a little weeding with her cookbooks and thought of me when she saw this one." WOW...thank you so MUCH Jeannette...what a blessing this was...it arrived just in time for my cup of tea!
Thank you!
Donna

Comments

  1. I justnoticed I didn't have a link to you on my blog and added one! What a great cookbook you got today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Princess Diana!

Last of the Summer Rose: Rose Ice Cream Recipe

Teacup Thursday: "A Cup of Christmas Tea"