Paris Day 2

Day 2 in Paris! Saw a bunch of major sites! It was all very exciting and now I'm relaxing in our hotel room and putting my feet up! Lots of walking! Enjoy the photos! 
Arc de Triomphe

I'm in love with these cream colored houses and their red flowers! They look so much fun to paint! This is only one of the many (and I do mean many) photos I took of these types of houses! 



 First glimpse of the Eiffel Tower



Hard to believe it was real! After only seeing it in photos all my life and to be standing in front of it was pretty amazing!

I once photoshopped the Eiffel Tower into one of the backs of my photos, but today, I didn't have to! 

Champs-Élysées



Another view of Champs-Élysées


Tuileries Garden


Love Lock Bridge




My first real French Crepe! 


Chocolate filled crepe! Amazing!

It was so amazing, I had to have another one! So I bought another one down the street!

These two look like they are having a romantic dinner. 

Night life in Paris! 



Comments

  1. Oh do I love Paris. Thanks for taking me there in your photos. Great shot of you by the Eiffel Tower. And yes, the best macarons are in Paris.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Princess Diana!

Last of the Summer Rose: Rose Ice Cream Recipe

Autumn my Favorite Time of Year