Gingerbread Complete!

The Gingerbread House is Complete!! Enjoy the pictures!!! 



Comments

  1. Oh now would you just look at that wonderful work of art! How lovely!

    So much work went into making that. You did a fine & delicious job, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mission accomplished, and your Gingerbread House is just lovely! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I'm sure the whole family is anticipating the first bite after the wonderful gingerbread aromas fill the house this week.

    I'm excited and thrilled that you are starting this tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love gingerbread houses but I cut corners and use a mold my sister gave me from Pampered Chef! Yours is a work of art. Merry Christmas!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great rendition! Love the dormers. Merry Christmas to you and your very talented family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! It turned out so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Princess Diana!

Last of the Summer Rose: Rose Ice Cream Recipe

Autumn my Favorite Time of Year