A Fascination for Dolls

Generations of little girls have whiled away long afternoons happily dressing and undressing their dollies, having tea parties and rocking and cuddling them to sleep. I was one of those girls myself...in fact, I actually recall being given my last Barbie at age 14 with the words, 'this would be the last!' I was thrilled upon the birth of my daughter...because I knew then, that dolls would definitely become a part of my life once again...and believe me...we have had our share of fun with them!
  
Upon Spenser's more mature years, my wise husband commented... "You move from playing with dolls, to becoming a collector of dolls." I like those words...

 Naturally...you can imagine how much fun I had when we were selecting things for the gift area in the tea room...I couldn't resist these charming faces...they're available for purchase...that is...if I don't change my mind! (smile). Their sweet faces bring such a smile to mine...



*Dolls are $35.00 each

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Princess Diana!

Last of the Summer Rose: Rose Ice Cream Recipe

Teacup Thursday: "A Cup of Christmas Tea"