Last Day in Paris

For our last day in Paris, we decided to go into the city early and eat a typical French Breakfast called Petite Déjeuner which consists of croissants, bread and jam, orange juice, and coffee. Here are some pictures of the street of Paris during the morning hours, our breakfast, and one last visit to Notre Dame. Enjoy! 




Petite Déjeuner ~ Oh so good! 







 Notre Dame ~ when we visited a few days ago we it was late and already closed for the day so we didn't get to go inside. Today we took this opportunity to take a peak. It was spectacular.  



I was told during this time, people liked to build the churches very big to remind people that God is great and they are small. The gargoyles on the outside were to make people afraid and turn to God. 


The stain glass was very colorful and beautiful, my pictures do not do it justice! 




Au Revoir Paris! I shall see you again! It was truly a magical experience and now I quite agree with Audrey Hepburn saying of, "Paris is Always a Good Idea." 

Comments

  1. Traveling to Paris with you has been utterly delightful! Thank you for sharing your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris is definitely a good idea.
    My favorite city to visit. Oh I can
    just imagine that croissant, delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I soooooooo long to return to France, you have absolutely inspired me.

    Thanks for sharing. You look beautiful, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous.... just as YOU are...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Princess Diana!

Last of the Summer Rose: Rose Ice Cream Recipe

Autumn my Favorite Time of Year