Germany Trip 2014

I've been back from Europe for about a week now and getting settled back into the routine of life. My internet was limited in Germany so I was not able to post the photo blog-posts until now! Enjoy the pictures! 
While in Dortmund, we visited Kaya's family friend Biggi. She is an artist and is so sweet. Look at the lovely table she laid! We had tea and coffee in the garden. Isn't it so pretty! 

A few days later we traveled north towards the Baltic sea and stayed in the little village of Heiligenhafen... "Willkommen" says the Findus cottage! 




The "Hanger" bridge to Fehmarn!  

This is a fun antique store! Lots of China in here! My version of a "toy store"! 

Lübeck ~ one of my favorite Germany cities.


Lübeck: A real-life statue! Watch out he may move on you! 




Lübeck might be my favorite because of the Niederegger Marzipan Cake Cafe! 
Just a few of the yummy cakes to choose from! Be watching for my blog post on German Cakes! 


 On another day we took a trip to the beach and visited the Weißenhaus (The White House). Doesn't it look Jane Austen like!?  

The Baltic Sea! 


I fell in love with Crepes while visiting France... and ate one any chance I got! I found one here at a German festival! Nutella!! Yumm! 


A countryside view of the Baltic Sea. 


Good-bye Germany... Till next time! 




Comments

  1. How lovely! Your pictures are wonderful, and the Jane Austen-like house is beautiful.Biggi really knows how to entertain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are beautiful and makes me want to hop on a plane right now. What a sweet cabin and the tea in the garden is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Princess Diana!

Last of the Summer Rose: Rose Ice Cream Recipe

Autumn my Favorite Time of Year