Teacup Thursday: My Love is like a Red, Red Rose


My love is like a red red rose
That’s newly sprung in June;
My love is like the melodie
That’s sweetly play’d in tune.

So fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
So deep in love am I;
And I will love thee still, my dear,
Till a’ the seas gang dry.

Till a’ the seas gang dry, my dear,
And the rocks melt wi’ the sun:
And I will love thee still, my dear,
While the sands o’ life shall run.

And fare thee weel, my only love
And fare thee weel, a while!
And I will come again, my love,
Tho’ it were ten thousand mile.
~Robert Burns


Other's Who Are Participating in
Teacup Thursday!




Comments

  1. Such pretty teacups. Are they Roy Kirkham? Lovely! Hope the B&B is doing well! You would be perfect innkeepers!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty teacups! Love those roses!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. The roses on these cups make me yearn for blooming roses. Your cups are beautiful. I am wondering what word is on them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting my dear Miss Spencer. I love your roses and your teacups are gorgeous, as always! Happy Valentines and weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Princess Diana!

Last of the Summer Rose: Rose Ice Cream Recipe

Teacup Thursday: "A Cup of Christmas Tea"