Teacup Thursdays: Simple Pleasures


Nor rural sights alone, but rural sounds,
Exhilarate the spirit, and restore
The tone of languid nature.
~William Cowper


Oh, the Joys of the Country... it's times like these that I'm so glad that I live in the country. The fall leaves are beautiful! It's so wonderful to wake up to their brillance every morning! Knowing these days of Autumn are numbered, I hope that you all take time to savor these simple joys of Autumn! 



Other's Who Are Participating in
Teacup Thursday!

Comments

  1. How beautiful! I just love tea cups, hope to finish my paint job at home to make a tea party and join you too. I'm new at this lovely party and thank you for hosting and I hope you can have me. I'm also a follower. Hugs, FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love tea cups that have patterns inside of the cup as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty moss rose type pattern. Lovely. I love Cowper as well!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this Moss Rose Pattern!.., I would love to own a set of four,( although even one would suffice); perhaps some day. So pretty!

    Thanks so much for hosting, Teacup Thursday!

    Hugs, Wanda Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Spenser- I do believe we are on the same wavelength! I just finished typing up my blog and the last thing I typed before popping over here was "Simple pleasures" :) I love your cup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Spenser- I do believe we think alike! The last thing I typed before popping over here was "Simple Pleasures"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very pretty cup and saucer, just the kind I would like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Princess Diana!

Last of the Summer Rose: Rose Ice Cream Recipe

Teacup Thursday: "A Cup of Christmas Tea"