Teacup Thursday: Pansy Tea Pot

Today for Teacup Thursday... we are sharing our Pansy Teapot and Tea-Plate.  Did you know that Pansy's mean "You're in my Thoughts!"???







Other's Who Are Participating in
Teacup Thursday!
Faith Hope & Cherrytea
Beautiful Clutter
Martha's Favorites
Breath of Fresh Air
Lady Linda Teacup
Gracious Hospitality
Sweetology

If you'd like to join us for Teacup Thursday,
 email me here with your blog address.
I'll post a link to your blog and you can link us to yours! Thank you!

Comments

  1. Oh, what a lovely teapot and tea plate! Love pansies with their friendly little faces! Have a beautiful day, ladies.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pansies are such a beautiful little flower, I've been tempted by some stunning purples at a local flower shop! Your teapot and teaplate are so pretty girls!! It must go down a storm at the tea room :-)

    I'm without a post this Thursday having taken a bit of a blogging break but I'll be back to join in the fun next week!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely teapot! Chintz is so beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love pansies!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple is such a Victorian color. I love your items...as always.
    Lady Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful pansy teapot. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just tell you that this pansy teapot is so special! My mom just loves pansies and this would be such a nice teapot for her! I am going to find one - this is just elegant looking. Thanks for sharing...I love your blog and have added you to my blogroll so I do not miss one thing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Princess Diana!

Last of the Summer Rose: Rose Ice Cream Recipe

Teacup Thursday: "A Cup of Christmas Tea"