Cooped up...Nowhere to Go....

If you live anywhere near the Midwest or the East Coast, you know what we're talking about! Snow, snow, snow, and more snow, and oh, did we mention the cold winds and gloom. Yeah...it's been a one of those winters!! However, despite the dreariness, we made the best of it this past week... Being the hopeless romantics that we are, and with Valentine's Day just around the corner, we plopped ourselves in front of the t.v. with cozy warm blankets, a pot of tea and our favorite love stories...Here are a couple of our favorites:




~ Masterpiece's Jane Eyre ~
Mr. Rochester in this movie...
need we say anymore?!


 




~ Hallmark's The Love Letter ~
Another absolute favorite!
Great Civil War costumes!







Should you find yourself with the Winter Blues...grab a warm blanket, a hot cup of tea...and snuggle up with a great love story!
 

Comments

  1. Good movies like the ones posted are for sure perfect for a winter day. I have one set aside for this weekend. I hope your winter soon turns to springtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this Jane Eyre- seen several others though. I always liked the book, but I could NOT get my teenage daughter (almost 19 now) to enjoy it! Can't understand it...I will have to check out The Love Letter. I'm pretty picky about what we watch...Isn't it great about the snow? (smile) I mean, after all the hype about global warming...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Princess Diana!

Last of the Summer Rose: Rose Ice Cream Recipe

Teacup Thursday: "A Cup of Christmas Tea"